Water is essential for a healthy, fully functioning body. Add Wild Orange Essential Oil to your water for a burst of citrusy, flavor that is packed with antioxidants.
THE ULTIMATE IN SELF-CARE.
GET RECIPES, DIYs, & SPECIFIC WAYS TO USE ESSENTIAL OILS.
Also, learn EO chemistry, sourcing, and blends.
- Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Can cause photosensitivity. Avoid sunlight and UV rays for at least 12 hours after applying product topically.
Wild Orange Essential Oil is cold pressed from the rinds (peels) of oranges. Its stimulating and purifying qualities promote overall health and make it an ideal oil for supporting healthy immune system function. Wild Orange provides multiple health benefits when used internally and an uplifting, energizing aroma when used aromatically.*
- Uplifts mood and energy levels
- Freshens and purifies the air
- Invigorating while studying
- Add to water for a burst of flavor
- Add to water to promote overall health*
- Supports digestion and cleanses the body
- Used in the food industry as a natural flavoring in sweet and savory dishes
- Supports the body’s natural cleansing mechanisms*
- Used in an all-purpose spray to cleanse and purify surfaces
- Dispels fatigue and tension
- Helpful while house cleaning
- Removes gummy sticky, residues
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Categories: Essential Oils